Olympian Ryan Lochte gets '90210' cameo this fall
- Paralympics officials on the lockout for boosting
- Cheating at Paralympics could involve self-harm
- Pistorius to run again, this time at Paralympics
- Pistorius runs again, this time at Paralympics
- Classifying disabilities tricky at Paralympics
- After judo gold, Harrison might go for Rio in 2016
- Paralympic cauldron lit in central London
- Valerie Adams seeks her Olympic gold medal at IOC
- Full TV coverage for Paralympics, just not in US
- Brazil minister not concerned with hotel shortages
Updated August 15, 2012
LOS ANGELES (AP) Olympic champion Ryan Lochte is testing the TV waters outside a pool.
The CW network says the swimmer will make a cameo appearance on the drama series "90210." Lochte will play a guest at a resort visited by characters Naomi and Max, played by AnnaLynne McCord and Josh Zuckerman.
In the scene, Naomi makes a fuss over seeing the handsome Olympian. The show's producers say there's no water involved, adding that Lochte "deserves a little rest on dry land."
Lochte won five medals, including two gold medals, in swimming events at the London Olympics.
The "90210" episode with Lochte will air at 9 p.m. EDT on Monday, Oct. 29.