Azarenka-Mirnyi reach Olympic mixed doubles final
- Serena in no mood to slow down, eyes Rio Olympics
- Williams in no mood to slow down, eyes Rio Games
- London Games make Wimbledon more lively, colorful
- Murray learns from loss, takes Olympic gold
- Williams sisters win gold again in Olympic doubles
- Murray drubs Federer for gold at Olympics
- Murray Mount erupts in joy for namesake's win
- Azarenka and Mirnyi win Olympic gold in mixed
- Williams sisters defend Olympic doubles gold
- Del Potro beats Djokovic for Olympic bronze
Updated August 4, 2012
WIMBLEDON, England (AP) Victoria Azarenka and Max Mirnyi of Belarus will play Andy Murray and Laura Robson of Britain for Olympic gold in the final of the mixed doubles on Sunday.
Top seeds Azarenka and Mirnyi defeated third-seeded Lisa Raymond and Mike Bryan 3-6, 6-4, 10-7, in the semifinals at Wimbledon on Saturday.
In the other semifinal, Murray and Robson beat Sabine Lisicki and Christopher Kas of Germany 6-1, 6-7 (7), 10-7.
Murray will also play Roger Federer in the singles final on Sunday.