Neymar gives Brazil 3-1 win over Belarus
- Paralympics officials on the lockout for boosting
- Cheating at Paralympics could involve self-harm
- Pistorius to run again, this time at Paralympics
- Pistorius runs again, this time at Paralympics
- Classifying disabilities tricky at Paralympics
- After judo gold, Harrison might go for Rio in 2016
- Paralympic cauldron lit in central London
- Valerie Adams seeks her Olympic gold medal at IOC
- Full TV coverage for Paralympics, just not in US
- Brazil minister not concerned with hotel shortages
By TALES AZZONI,
Updated July 29, 2012
MANCHESTER, England (AP) Neymar set up two goals and scored another off a free kick Sunday to help Brazil beat Belarus 3-1 and advance to the quarterfinals in men's Olympic soccer.
Neymar scored with a right-footed shot in the 65th minute as Brazil struggled to get near the Belarus goal despite controlling possession at Old Trafford.
Belarus had taken the lead when Brazilian-born playmaker Renan Bressan scored in the eighth minute, but Alexandre Pato tied it up with a header in the 15th after a cross by Neymar. The Brazil star also set up Oscar's final goal in injury time.
The victory gives Brazil six points in Group C, three more than Belarus.