Laura Robson gets Olympic singles slot
- Serena in no mood to slow down, eyes Rio Olympics
- Williams in no mood to slow down, eyes Rio Games
- London Games make Wimbledon more lively, colorful
- Murray learns from loss, takes Olympic gold
- Williams sisters win gold again in Olympic doubles
- Murray drubs Federer for gold at Olympics
- Murray Mount erupts in joy for namesake's win
- Azarenka and Mirnyi win Olympic gold in mixed
- Williams sisters defend Olympic doubles gold
- Del Potro beats Djokovic for Olympic bronze
Updated July 27, 2012
LONDON (AP) Laura Robson of Britain will play singles at the Olympics, replacing Petra Martic of Croatia after she pulled out because of injury.
Robson, who is also playing doubles, will face Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic in the first round.
The International Tennis Federation said Friday that any replacements in the draw must now come from athletes already taking part in the games.