Walsh all goose-pimply over Olympic start
- Muslim woman 1st to ref Olympic beach volleyball
- 'King' and reigning men fall on Olympic beach
- Germany wins gold in Olympic beach volleyball
- May-Treanor done, but Walsh wants 4th beach gold
- Latvia wins Olympic beach volleyball bronze
- Final match for US volleyball duo ends in gold
- May-Treanor, Walsh win Olympic beach v'ball gold
- Kessy and Ross win Olympic silver in beach v'ball
- Floor collapses in mixed zone at beach volleyball
- Brazil wins women's beach volleyball bronze
By JIMMY GOLEN,
Updated July 26, 2012
LONDON (AP) Kerri Walsh Jennings is getting excited about a chance for a third consecutive Olympic gold medal.
The American beach volleyball star says, "Every day, the butterflies are a little bit bigger."
Walsh met with reporters Thursday at the ribbon-cutting for a training center for the U.S. Olympic athletes. She says she gets goosebumps thinking about marching in the opening ceremony Friday night.
Walsh played indoor volleyball at the 2000 Games and won gold medals in Athens in 2004 and Beijing in 2008 with partner Misty May-Treanor.
Walsh Jennings competed in Beijing under her maiden name but is now going by her married name.