Spain athlete out of Olympics after doping report
- Paralympics officials on the lockout for boosting
- Cheating at Paralympics could involve self-harm
- Pistorius to run again, this time at Paralympics
- Pistorius runs again, this time at Paralympics
- Classifying disabilities tricky at Paralympics
- After judo gold, Harrison might go for Rio in 2016
- Paralympic cauldron lit in central London
- Valerie Adams seeks her Olympic gold medal at IOC
- Full TV coverage for Paralympics, just not in US
- Brazil minister not concerned with hotel shortages
Updated July 20, 2012
MADRID (AP) Spain's track federation has removed steeplechaser Angel Mullera from its Olympic team while it considers disciplinary proceedings against him for alleged doping.
A federation statement Friday gave no reason for the decision.
However, it said the move was "independent of the possible initiation of disciplinary proceedings, together with preventive suspension for alleged misconduct referred to in our Anti-Doping Rules."
The federation said Sebastian Martos would replace Mullera.