Parker on French Olympic team but status uncertain
- Patriots sign Olympic medalist Demps
- Phelps' agent: Leaked pics not violation
- Dumais wins US synchronized diving title
- Lolo honored at home in tough month
- Douglas, Wieber enjoy celebrity sparkle
- Richards-Ross wins 400 in Stockholm
- Auriemma won't return as coach in 2016
- Phelps again graces Wheaties box
- US diver Boudia eyes gymnastics for 2016
- N. Korean medalists get big welcome home
Updated July 5, 2012
PARIS (AP) San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker was included on the 12-man roster for France's Olympic basketball team despite a left eye injury that could keep him sidelined.
Parker suffered a scratch to his cornea in a fight involving singer Chris Brown and members of hip-hop star Drake's entourage in a New York nightclub last month.
A final decision on his participation in the London Olympics is expected to be announced in the coming days after Parker meets with the Spurs' medical staff.
France will be missing Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah, who is still recovering from a left ankle injury he sustained during the NBA playoffs.
France's first game at the Olympics is against the United States on July 29.