Injured Joakim Noah off French Olympic hoops team
- US wins gold, beats Spain 107-100 in men's hoops
- Russia wins men's bronze, beats Argentina 81-77
- US-Spain basketball final is a rematch of '08
- Krzyzewski set for final game as US coach
- US-Spain men meet again for Olympic hoop gold
- FIBA: No basketball age limit expected for 2016
- Krzyzewski: Gold-medal game his last as US coach
- US tops Argentina 109-83, reaches gold-medal game
- US men beat Argentina 109-83 in Olympic basketball
- Ginobili unsure he'll keep playing for Argentina
Updated July 4, 2012
PARIS (AP) Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah will not play for France at the London Olympics because of the left ankle injury sustained during the NBA playoffs.
Noah told L'Equipe he was "absolutely not ready. Not ready to run, not ready to jump."
The 12 players who will represent France are to be announced Thursday.
It's still unclear whether San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker will make the cut after a scratch to his cornea in a fight involving singer Chris Brown and members of hip-hop star Drake's entourage.
France's Olympics opener is against the United States on July 29.