|May 24 10:18 AM PT11:18 AM MT12:18 PM CT1:18 PM ET17:18 GMT1:18 10:18 AM MST12:18 PM EST21:18 UAE19:1813:18 ET12:18 PM CTNaN:� - The Miami Heat and Chris Bosh have agreed to part ways. The South Florida Sun-Sentinel and Miami Herald reported the sides were in talks Tuesday, and sources told ESPN on Wednesday that the Heat, Bosh and the players' union tentatively agreed to a resolution.
Analysis: Bosh, 33, was sidelined this past season when he failed a preseason physical -- Heat team doctors declined to clear him to take part in training camp -- after he missed the second half of the previous two seasons due to blood clots.
|Oct. 11 1:22 PM PT2:22 PM MT3:22 PM CT4:22 PM ET20:22 GMT4:22 1:22 PM MST3:22 PM EST0:22 UAE (+1)22:2216:22 ET3:22 PM CT19:22 - Bosh has released a video message saying he is not ready to give up on playing in the NBA again.
Analysis: ''I want my children to know that daddy was a fighter and he just didn't give up very easily,'' Bosh said. Bosh, whose last two seasons were cut short by blood clots, remains on the Heat roster but is no longer in the team's plans after failing his preseason physical last month and not being cleared to resume basketball activities.
|Sep. 23 7:55 AM PT8:55 AM MT9:55 AM CT10:55 AM ET14:55 GMT22:55 7:55 AM MST9:55 AM EST18:55 UAE16:5510:55 ET9:55 AM CT13:55 - Bosh has failed his physical, meaning the Heat will not clear him for training camp next week and casting serious doubt on his playing future.
Analysis: It's a major setback for the 11-time All-Star forward, who wants to resume playing even though each of his last two seasons was cut short by blood clots. Bosh was examined by multiple doctors in recent days in an attempt to be cleared for camp, which beings next week.
|Sep. 14 11:19 AM PT12:19 PM MT1:19 PM CT2:19 PM ET18:19 GMT2:19 11:19 AM MST1:19 PM EST22:19 UAE20:1914:19 ET1:19 PM CT17:19 - Bosh has pronounced himself ready to play again but is still waiting to be cleared for action.
Analysis: The veteran big man had each of his last two seasons halted by blood clots that were discovered at the All-Star break. He said in a podcast released Wednesday that he ''absolutely'' intends to be with his team for training camp that starts in the Bahamas on Sept. 27. But he also revealed that he has not yet been cleared to play again, though he's confident that it will happen.