According to STATSAccording to STATS
Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings
- The Cowboys' 2-7 record is tied for their worst nine-game start to a season since 1990 (done three other times). Dallas has scored 10.3 points per game during its current four-game losing streak, the lowest average in the NFL since Week 6.
- Among all first-year players this year, CeeDee Lamb and Justin Jefferson rank first and second in receptions with 44 and 42, respectively. Jefferson ranks first in receiving yards with 762 while Lamb ranks third with 595 (Tee Higgins -- 603).
- The Vikings beat the Bears on Monday, 19-13, moving to 3-0 since their Week 7 bye. Minnesota held Chicago to 149 yards of offense, the lowest mark allowed by the Vikings in a game over the last 14 seasons (since 2007).
- Kirk Cousins passed for 292 yards, two touchdowns and one interception in the win. He has six TD and one INT during Minnesota's three-game win streak and ranks second in the NFL in passer rating since Week 8 with a mark of 123.0 (Patrick Mahomes -- 132.7; minimum 50 pass attempts).
- Dalvin Cook leads the NFL in both scrimmage Yards (1143) and touchdowns (13) in 2020. His 142.9 scrimmage yards per game also lead the league and are the second most by a Viking in a single season (minimum five games) behind only Adrian Peterson's 144.6 average during his 2012 MVP season.
- These teams have split 24 all-time regular season meetings, with Minnesota winning the most recent matchup last year in Dallas, 28-24. The Vikings have won three of the last four meetings at home but lost the last time they hosted the Cowboys in 2016, 17-15.
No preview is available for this game