According to STATSAccording to STATS
Philadelphia Eagles at Cleveland Browns
- After winning two straight prior to their Week 9 bye, the Eagles fell to the Giants last week, 27-17, but remain atop the NFC East at 3-5-1. Philadelphia has allowed 27 or more points in all five of its losses this season and is 3-0-1 in games where it has allowed fewer than 27 points.
- Carson Wentz has completed under 60.0 percent of his passes in each of his last five games, the longest streak by any player this year. He has a career-low 58.2 completion percentage in 2020, the second-lowest mark among 33 qualified players (min. 14 pass attempts per team game; Drew Lock -- 55.0).
- The Browns matched their win total from last season after their 10-7 victory over the Texans last week. Cleveland allowed 20 or more points in each of its first seven games this year but has allowed only 23 points combined in its last two contests.
- In his first game back from injury, Nick Chubb had 19 carries for 126 yards and a touchdown. Among 52 running backs with at least 50 rush attempts this year, he leads the NFL in yards per carry at 6.07 (461/76). Philadelphia's Miles Sanders ranks second with a 6.03 average (519/86).
- Kareem Hunt had his first 100-yard game as a Brown, as he had 104 yards on the ground. He and Chubb the only teammate duo to each have a 100+ rushing yards in the same game this season, and they are the first pair of Browns to do that in the same game since the merger.
- Since returning to the NFL in 1999, the Browns have beaten every team in the NFL except for the Eagles, as Philadelphia is 5-0 against Cleveland during that span. Including those five contests, the Browns hold a 31-17-1 record against the Eagles.
No preview is available for this game