According to STATSAccording to STATS
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
- The Cardinals defeated the Seahawks, 37-34, in overtime in Week 7, and a win would mark the first time Arizona has swept Seattle since 2009. Seattle has been swept just three times under Pete Carroll (2011 SF, 2015 StL, 2018 LAR).
- The Cardinals defeated the Bills, 32-30, on a hail marry to DeAndre Hopkins in the final seconds. The last time Arizona's offense scored a TD in the closing seconds of a win was against Minnesota in its final game of 2003. Josh McCown connected with Nate Poole on 4th-and-24 as time expired, and the Cardinals won, 18-17, on a force out call, which denied the Vikings a playoff berth.
- After starting 5-0, Seattle has dropped three of its last four after losing to the Rams, 23-16. The Seahawks are looking to avoid losing three straight in the same season for the first time since 2011.
- Kyler Murray is the first player in NFL history to have a rushing TD and a passing TD in five straight games. The last Cardinal to have just a rush TD in five straight games was Ottis Anderson in 1983-84.
- DeAndre Hopkins has had 100+ receiving yards in every other game this season, including a 127-yard outing last week. In the four contests following his big games, Hopkins is averaging 53.0 receiving yards.
- Russell Wilson has committed 10 turnovers (7 INT, 3 fum) over his last four games, his most in any four-game span. Wilson had just three turnovers (all INT) thru his first five games.
No preview is available for this game